About the Journal
International Journal Of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN Number: 2582-7340] is an International, Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, E-Journal. IJALR Provides An Interactive Platform For The Publication Of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays On Various Interdisciplinary Issues Related To Law And Policy.
- Law Students from recognized universities/colleges having past experience in the editing field.
- Those who have Editorial Board experience/ personal publications are suggested to apply.
Type of Work: Online
Tenure: 3 Months
Note: Certificate will be provided to every student editor.
- Students above 2nd year are eligible for the post of Student Editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess command over the English Language.
- The applicant must have at least two publications with a peer-reviewed Journal.
- The applicant will be required to edit at least 12 manuscripts during your tenure.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Student Editor”.
Contact Number: 99911-40223
Email ID: email@example.com