About the National Online Quiz Competition
IJALR is organizing its 1st Online National Quiz Competition on Criminal Law scheduled to be held on 30th April 2021.
Cash Prizes are Sponsored By TYT Partners: Advocates and Consultants Law Firm based in New Delhi.
IJALR looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
Important Dates & Timing
Last date for registration: 27th April 2021, 11:59 PM
Quiz Competition Date: 30th April 2021, 04:00 PM
Declaration of Results: 1st May, 2021
Venue – Online (Google forms)
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz will consist of Criminal Law questions, including significant/landmark judgments.
- It will consist of 40 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the Quiz is 30 minutes.
- Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
Interested candidates can fill the registration form – Click here
- The registered candidates should join our WhatsApp group for updates.
- The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms and the Website of IJALR.
- In the case of a tie, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- IJALR will not be responsible for any technical error, any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team IJALR to change or modify the same.
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 300/- + Certificate of Merit
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 200/- + Certificate of Merit
- Second runner up: Cash Prize Rs. 100/- + Certificate of Merit
- E – participation Certificate to all the participants.
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Aarjav Jain – 99911-40223