ABOUT LEGALLY FLAWLESS
Legally Flawless is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. The blog is read in 15+ countries. Also, it has been featured in the list of top 100 Indian Legal Blogs to follow in 2020 by Feedspot.
Our aim is to achieve the goal of spreading legal awareness and information in an easy format. This is to keep the readers updated with the developments in the legal industry. It tries to provide the readers with an authentic source of information to know about a particular problem or news.
It always encourages law students to write articles that can benefit people. Therefore, it accepts blogs on a rolling basis and that too without any publication fee.
Your suggestions and feedbacks mean a lot. We are happy to contribute to the legal industry and help law students.
“Where Passion Meets the Legal World”
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Legally Flawless is back with its2nd National Quiz competition 2021, with more exciting opportunities and prizes.The aim of Legal Quiz Competition, 2021 is to promote appreciation and analysis of current legal developments. Put your awareness and quizzing skills to the ultimate test and battle it out with some of the best in the circuit in this edition of Quiz
SUBJECT OF THE QUIZ
The quiz will emphasize on-
· Legal Affairs of 2020
· General Legal Knowledge
· Any student pursuing 3 years, 5 years law course or L.L.M from any recognized university.
· Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized university.
· The quiz is open for students/Aspirants who is preparing for CLAT or any other Law Entrance Exam.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
· The Quiz shall take place online
· The paper will contain 30 Multiple Choice Questions and the same will have to be answered within 12 minutes.
· All students who register will receive the necessary guidelines for the Quiz after the Registration date is over.
· After successful registration, participants will be added to a Whatsapp group and all the communication regarding quiz will done there only.
· The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organizers, to change or modify the same.
· Legally Flawless will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
· The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group formed by Legally Flawless.
· The quiz will be played via Google Forms
· In case of Tie, time will be a deciding factor.
· The quiz can be played on any device (Laptop/Tablet/Phone).
· Winning prize: Rs. 500/- + Research Assistant Position + Letter of Merit+ Free BlogPost on our website + Free Access to 10 E-Books on Law
· First Runner Up: Rs. 300/-+ Research Assistant Position + Letter of Merit+ Free Blog Post on our website + Free Access to 10 E-Books on Law
· Second Runner Up: Rs. 200/- + Research Assistant Position + Letter of Merit+ Free Blog Post on our website + Free Access to 10 E-Books on Law
Free Access to 10 E-Books on Law and Letter of Appreciation to the Top 10 Participants.
Along with this, the winner of the quiz will get a free Publication Opportunity with IJALR Journal [ISSN(O): 2582-7340]
The registration fee is Rs. 50/- only. The last date of registration is 8th January, 2021.
New Year Offer: Registration Fee is Rs. 45/- only. This offer is valid only up till 1stJanuary 2021.
Participants can pay through Paytm / Google Pay. The Paytm/ Google Pay number is 9537742152.
HOW TO REGISTER
Participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form herehttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19thZUaMV6p7Uzyy8mYQ0xYMqNBnE_PSBLTa6saPNfoo/edit
Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
LIST OF DATES:
Registration Open– 27/12/2020
Last Date of Registration – 08/01/2021
Date of Quiz – 10/01/2021
Result Declaration – 12/01/2021
Kindly forward Queries, if any at:email@example.com
Or you can contact Mr. Aum Purohit through Whatsapp 9537742152.