International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is an international, quarterly, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides an interactive platform for the publication of short articles, long articles, book reviews, case comments, research papers, and essays in the field of Law.
The primary objective of IJALR is to promote legal research among students across India through publishing their materials in the issues released quarterly as well as to enhance the skills of law students across India.
INDEXED AT MANUPATRA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, J-GATE AND 23+ DATABASES
Call for Papers
The IJALR invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals, and students across the globe, on any topic related to law.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
· > The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
· > The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
· > The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
· > A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
· > Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of three authors.
· > Full Names of all the author(s) must be given.
· > Acceptance or rejection will be notified within 24 hours.
Word Limit (Including Footnotes)
· > Short Articles: 1500-2500 words
· > Long Articles: 2500-4000 words
· > Research Papers: 2500-8000 words
· > Book Reviews: 1500-3500 words
· > Case Comments: 1500-3000 words
Note: Abstract should be up to 300 words only.
Processing Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
For Indian Authors: INR 600/-
For Foreign Authors: $15
Note: There are no extra charges for Co-Author(s).
How to Submit?
All submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the mail should be ‘Paper Submission’ along with a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously unpublished work of the author.
September 30, 2023
An E-certificate of publication will be provided to the published Authors. Hard Copies of certificates and paper can be bought separately.
For Submission Guidelines click here
For more details contact us via Whatsapp at +91 9991140223